PRIVACY AND SECURITY
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
What Information We Collect
When you engage in a transaction on our Website, we will collect your name, contact information, mailing address, phone number and credit card information for use in processing your transaction. We will also collect your e-mail address when you do so, in order that we may send you any necessary e-mail messages related to your transaction. We will never sell, disclose, or rent your e-mail address to any third party. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes for recurring membership fees, to fulfill your orders, and to communicate with you about your order and the Sites. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use your personal information to contact you.
Furthermore we may also collect information regarding your location (including your IP address), your objectives, your preferences, user feedback, or other product or service related information.
What Do We Do With The Information
We use information we collect to provide better service in the following ways:
– As stated, we will collect your name, contact information, mailing address, phone number and credit card information for use in processing your transaction.
– To provide and maintain our Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, and to provide customer support
– We may use the information to improve our products, promotions, and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new activities, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out of this email communication at any time at the bottom of every single email.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests and your feedback.
– We may contact you with specific information or requests by email.
– We respond and communicate with the current status of any order and provide the tracking information to help you have the latest up-to-date information of when your package will arrive at your home.
– We use your IP address, name, and email address to create a personal dashboard or membership account for you to access all your digital products – including ebooks, downloadable videos, PDF files, etc. – after you purchase the product from our online store.
A Special Note About Data Collection
Whatever browser you use to connect to the internet may create a “cookie” when visiting a specific website. A cookie is a small text file (up to 4KB) created by that website and is stored on your computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you, keep track of your preferences, and your access privileges to specific sections of the site.
We will utilize three different types of cookies when you visit the Diesel website. Session cookies to help you quickly login to your personal dashboard and authenticate with our service. Preference cookies to remember your preferences and your acceptance of our policies. And finally, analytics cookies for marketing through Google or Facebook.
OPT-IN FORMS AND ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESSING
We use third-party services for our weekly newsletter and for online payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We do not store or collect your personal information or your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment services and third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their Privacy Policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information. The online newsletter services and payment processors we work with are:
Opt-In for the Weekly Diesel Newsletter
Online Purchases and Membership Site Account
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
– Process your order correctly,
– Contact you in reference to your order,
– Maintain your membership account or your online personal dashboard account,
– Notify you about specific upcoming promotions, fitness programs, and upcoming events,
– Comply with all data protection regulations.
We are absolutely committed to ensuring that your information is secure and kept private.
Security of all personally identifiable information associated with our customers and visitors is a primary concern of ours. Thus, we have adopted reasonable security measures to protect the security of our users’ information. When transactions occur, 3rd party software encrypts and secures all data transmissions and user information within our site. We use industry standard encryption technology when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with this Website including the protection of credit card data during transmission.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security because no security system is foolproof. It is also important for you to protect against the unauthorized access to your information as well as to your computer.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such sites. Thus, you should be aware of when you are leaving this Website and take the time to read the privacy statements of any such sites if they are in the habit of collecting your personally identifiable information.
PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS
We may, from time to time, host a promotion or contest on this Website that is sponsored or co-sponsored by a third party. In connection therewith, you may be asked to provide personal information or permit the transfer to a third party of your personal information. Diesel Strength & Conditioning has no control over the third party’s use of this information. Depending on the situation, you will be informed as to who is collecting or transferring the information and whose privacy statement applies, and it will be your discretion as to whether or not you want to permit the collection or transfer of your personal information to a third party.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Effective May, 25, 2018