Diesel Strength Challenge – 10 Goblet Squats with 50% of Your Bodyweight
Diesel Strength Challenge – 10 Goblet Squats with 50% of Bodyweight
With the third Diesel Strength Challenge we move to the lower body. The first two Diesel Strength Challenges focused primarily on the upper body.
What Are Goblet Squats
Goblet squats are squats done with a dumbbell (or a kettlebell) held vertically against your chest.
They have a ton of benefits for those who don’t like squats OR have problems with correct squatting form.
Goblet squats will help to:
– develop core strength (torso rigidity)
– engage the lats
– improve hip mobility
– teach great squat mechanics
Remember, each submission will be voted on by the community. When all of the submissions are posted, cast your vote in the comments section.
Show some personality in the videos and use the best technique possible.
March 19, 2011 by 12 NOON– you must have your email to me with the link to the video to email@example.com AND provide the link to your YouTube video.
Here Are The Rules:
Film the challenge.
Rule 1: Must perform FULL range goblet squats
Rule 2: Must state your weight or show yourself weighing in
Rule 3: Choose a dumbbell size equal to 50% of your bodyweight
Rule 4: Perform each rep with good form
Rule 5: Submit by 3/19/2011 by 12 NOON
Upload to your Youtube channel and use the correct title and keywords:
The title of the Video must be: (copy & paste this)
DieselSC.com – Strength Challenge – 10 Goblet Squats with 50% of Your Bodyweight
Keywords should be “diesel strength challenge”
Submit your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
After your video is submitted, I will make a post on Diesel and the whole community will vote. They will vote in the comments and that will determine the winner. If there is a tie, I will be the tie breaker.
How to Judge
Since all of you will be judging all of the submissions, I wanted to give you some criteria to help you choice your picks for each challenge.
PICK ONLY 1 WINNER
1. Who did the challenge the best overall?
2. Who had the best form for the strength exercise?
3. Who showed the most personality?
4. Who gave it their all? (the winner doesn’t have to be the one who did the longest hold for time, it could be the person you think tried their best)
5. Who followed all of the rules the best?
Prize for This Challenge
Your choice of any Diesel product!
By Smitty on March 14th, 2011
Become Diesel Insider
- Discover Critical Muscle Building Tips
- Get Super Effective Workouts and Programs
- Live the Life of Your Dreams
- Become a Master at Getting Shit Done.
- Quit F*cking Around - Let's go!