Exclusive Interview with Powerlifting World Champion – AJ Roberts
Exclusive Interview with Powerlifting World Champion
This interview was filmed at the 1st Westside Certification that I recently attended in OH. I sat down with my good friend AJ Roberts and talked to him about his recent meet where he got the 2nd highest total ever – 2825 in the 308 class record’s (1140 sqt, 870 bench, 815 DL).
Before the meet AJ knew he had to change a few things if he hoped to go 9 / 9.
He talked about:
– making the warm-up a priority
– eliminating his elbow pain with more shoulder rehab movements
– the mental preparation and how to turn it on on the platform
At this elite level, the small things make all he difference. We can all learn from AJ and the things he used to achieve his goals.
By Smitty on April 3rd, 2011
FREE DIESEL NEWSLETTER
- Discover Pain Free, Joint-Friendly Training
- Get Super Effective Workouts and Programs
- Inspirational Life Lessons Each Week
- Effective Habits For Busy Entrepreneurs