Diesel Strength Challenge #1 – Most Push-ups in 1 Minute
Diesel Strength Challenge #1
Most Push-ups in 1 Minute
Welcome to the first Diesel Strength Challenge.
Winner: Chris Smith
The goal of these challenges is to bring everyone together and support each other. We all love fitness and why not support each other as we try to reach our fitness goals? Below you’ll find all of the submissions for this week’s challenge.
Now the fun part begins. We get to watch everyone’s efforts and use it to inspire us.
I was truly blown away with the participation is this challenge and can’t wait for the next one. Everyone really stepped up.
– Push-ups in weight vests
– Totally suspended push-ups
– Push-up barefoot in the snow
– Group push-ups
– Women killing push-ups
– Feet elevated push-ups
– and much more
How to Vote
All you have to do is go down through the submissions and leave a comment with who gets your vote to win this push-up challenge. Because of all their hard work, let’s support the entries by voting. Everyone gets 1 vote and the person with the most votes will win the prize. If you were one of the entries, tell your family, friends and post on Facebook with this link to get their support of your video!
COPY & PASTE THIS LINK
1. Who did the challenge the best overall?
2. Who had the best form for the strength exercise?
3. Who showed the most personality?
4. Who gave it their all? (the winner doesn’t have to be the one who did the most reps or the biggest weight, it could be the person you think tried their best)
5. Who followed all of the rules?
VOTE AFTER THE JUMP
Most Push-ups In 1 Minute
Chloe Bermudez (29 Push-ups!)
Thomas Frey (39 reps!)
Sean Schicker (53 Reps!)
Charlie Shearer (57 Reps!)
Tom Robertson (60 Push-ups!)
Tony White (21 Push-ups!)
Kyle Farningham (42 Push-ups!)
Jeremy Belter (42 Push-ups!)
Ryan Christie (50 Push-ups!)
Jaime Rodriguez (40 Reps with 40 lb Weight Vest!)
Douglas Frasier (49 Reps!)
Chris Smith (40 Suspended Reps!)
Maximillian Kolb (49 1 Arm Push-ups!)
Tom Conner (66 Reps!)
René Frenzel (57 Reps!)
William Borde-Perry, MD (70 Reps!)
Daryl (50 Reps!)
Ethan Lee in some killer spandex tiger stripe pants! (24 Big Reps after 4 attempts where the camera failed!)
Jon Maron (66 Reps!)
Justin Crozier (71 Reps!)
Michael Malfi in bare feet, out in the snow!!!! (32 Reps!)
Kris’ Group Training Push-ups AFTER Conditioning! (40 reps, 31 reps, 50 reps, 61 reps, 59 reps with extra weight)
Mmuhammad Shahrin (54 Reps!)
Rohan Van Eeden (36 Reps!)
By Smitty on February 20th, 2011
FREE DIESEL NEWSLETTER
- Discover Pain Free, Joint-Friendly Training
- Get Super Effective Workouts and Programs
- Inspirational Life Lessons Each Week
- Effective Habits For Busy Entrepreneurs